Next Thursday, December 11, 2014 at noon Pacific, I’m going to be offering a free webinar on PowerPoint Skills for Litigators: Animation, Video & Hyperlinks. Click here to register.
Join me in this free webinar and learn how to:
- Embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint;
- Download a YouTube video and edit it in PowerPoint;
- Insert hyperlink buttons in your PowerPoint to jump instantly to the slide you need;
- Animate a series of screen shots (or other objects) to explain a concept step by step;
- Put control buttons in the footer of slides to jump to a menu;
- and more….
This webinar will be submitted to the California State Bar for approval for one hour of MCLE credit.
Earlier Recorded Webinar on Templates, Timelines and Tools Available for Viewing (with MCLE credit)
This webinar is the second in a series. The first webinar, PowerPoint Skills for the Litigator: Templates, Timelines and Tools, is available as a recorded webinar, and has been approved by the California State Bar for one hour of MCLE credit.